The Upfront Payment Plan will be debited at the time of renewal or if automatically rolling over will be debited in October 28, 2017 via a nominated VISA or MasterCard. The Monthly Payment Plan will be debited on the 28th of each month, concluding on July 28, 2018 via a nominated VISA or MasterCard.
1. By becoming a member on the payment plan, you authorise the Western Bulldogs to arrange a transfer of funds from your nominated credit or debit card in the amount applicable to your membership type and at intervals as advise in point 3.
2. Members will be given at least 14 days’ notice in writing of any changes in the new amount of their next season’s membership. If you do not wish for your membership to roll over into the following season, you will be required to opt out in writing.
3. For members opting into the Upfront Payment Plan option, full payment will be debited in October, 2017 or upon receipt of application if received after this date. For members opting into the Monthly Payment Plan option, payments are debited on the 28th of each following months until July 28, 2018.
4. The first instalment will be withdrawn on the 28th of the month, with further payments on the 28th of each following month. If any payment fails to transfer between institutions on the 28th of the month further attempts will be made to attempt to clear the fund transfer. Members applying for the Monthly Payment Plan option after the first scheduled payment will have the total number of lapsed payments deducted upon receipt of application and then subsequent payments debited at each specified date.
5. If your debit is returned or dishonoured by your financial institution, a letter will be sent requesting immediate payment. Any fees levied to you by your financial institution will be payable by you.
6. In the event two consecutive monthly payments are missed a dishonour fee of $20 will be charged plus arrears. In the event three consecutive payments are missed a dishonour fee of $50 will be charged plus arrears and your membership will be suspended, thus prohibiting the use of your membership card and entitlements. In the event four or more consecutive payments are missed your membership will be cancelled and you will no longer be a member of the Western Bulldogs. Your consecutive years of members will be ceased and you will be required to start your consecutive years of membership from year one. To reactivate your membership a fee of 20% of the annual value of your membership must be paid plus any arrears. You will be unable to renew your membership and Bulldog For Life status for the following year if there is any outstanding balances from the previous season.
7. The Western Bulldogs may suspend or cancel your membership if on two consecutive occasions your financial institution does not honour the payment drawing.
8. It is your responsibility to ensure that: (a) the account details you have provided are correct, including notification should the expiry date change; (b) you have sufficient clear funds available in the nominated account on the scheduled drawing date.
9. If your membership is suspended or cancelled you will not be able to gain access to games (including Toyota AFL Finals Series matches) at Etihad Stadium or at the MCG.
10. If you believe that a withdrawal has been initiated incorrectly, please contact Membership Services on 1300 46 36 47. You will receive a full refund of the withdrawal amount if we cannot substantiate the reason for the drawing.
11. All Western Bulldog memberships completed online and over the phone will be setup as a subscription. At the completion of the season the membership will automatically renew for the following year, on a date pre-set by the club. Members will be notified in advance as to when the membership is to renew, giving the member an opportunity to change or cancel their membership for the following year.
12. If you wish to discontinue using the monthly payment plan and would prefer to pay upfront, you must pay the remaining balance on your membership and advise our membership services team of your Committed Bulldog payment plan change.
13. Members will not be provided with reminders or invoices for their payment plan instalments