11. LONG DISTANCE DISCOUNT Western Bulldogs members living in excess of 120km from Etihad Stadium are eligible for a Long Distance membership. When applying for the discount for the first time, you will need to supply proof of residency (for example, copy of your rates notice, gas bill, etc) to establish the authenticity of your address and application. PO Boxes without supporting documentation will not be accepted. Long Distance members not living in Victoria are entitled to a free ticket to one game in their state. In order to claim this ticket the member must contact Western Bulldogs Membership Services on 1300 46 36 47 should they wish to attend a Western Bulldogs game in their state. Ticket orders must be placed by members six weeks prior to the game.
12. RESERVED SEAT PACKAGES Current reserved seat ticket holders will be required to renew their membership prior to 5pm, Friday 8 December, 2017 in order to maintain their reserved seat package. After this date all reserved seats that have not been renewed will be released for general sale and the Club cannot guarantee that same reserved seat can be allocated as per previous years. Seating areas at the MCG and Etihad Stadium are subject to change and in order to minimise the number of vacant seats in the stadium, the Western Bulldogs reserves the right to move a member left or right within the same row without contacting members. Any reserved seat packages not sold prior to a Home game will be released back to the ticketing agent and made available for the general public to purchase as a single ticket event.
13.EJ WHITTEN SOCIAL CLUB EJ Whitten Social Club memberships are limited and subject to capacity. Should current EJ Whitten Social Club members not renew prior to 5pm, Friday 8 December, 2017, a first in best dressed policy will apply until capacity is met.
14.TOYOTA AFL FINALS SERIES (WEEKS 1 TO 3) Western Bulldogs members with game day entitlements are given priority access (over nonmembers) to purchase a ticket to Toyota AFL Finals Series matches. Toyota AFL Finals Series matches are administered by the AFL with the core advantage to Western Bulldogs members being a priority access period for the opportunity to purchase a ticket to the game (subject to participation) before the general public. The priority access period is also extended to members of the other competing Club. Neither the Club nor its members have the same rights as they receive for Home and Away Games and members who hold a reserved seat package will be unable to retain their annual reserved seat. To be eligible for finals tickets you must join as a member prior to 5pm, Monday July 23, 2018.
15.TOYOTA AFL GRAND FINAL Should the Western Bulldogs qualify to participate in the 2018 Toyota AFL Grand Final, the Western Bulldogs Football Club will communicate information relating to the Grand Final to members once arrangements are finalised should we be participating in finals. This will include information regarding accessing a Grand Final ticket. This information will be communicated via email and posted on www.westernbulldogs.com.au. It is the responsibility of the member to ensure that their contact information is correct and that they have familiarised themselves with this information. Those members with Priority/Guaranteed Access through having the EJ Whitten Social Club as part of their membership will be required to follow the appropriate procedures as communicated by the Club in order to secure their ticket. Members who do not follow the procedure as outlined by the Club will forfeit their right to access a ticket.
16.AFL MEMBERSHIP All AFL Full and Silver Members can upgrade to EJ Whitten Social Club to gain access into the Social Club facilities at Etihad Stadium during the 2018 Toyota AFL Premiership Season. Should the Western Bulldogs participate in the 2018 Toyota AFL Grand Final, AFL Full Members will be required to purchase tickets through the AFL Reserve allocation and will not have access to purchase Toyota AFL Grand Final ticketing via the EJ Whitten Social Club allocation. Conversely, AFL Silver Members who upgrade to an EJ Whitten Social Club membership will have access to purchase Toyota AFL Grand Final ticketing via the EJ Whitten Social Club allocation as they do not have access to purchase tickets through the AFL Reserve allocation.
17.CANCELLATION POLICY Exchanges or refunds are not available on memberships or additional products purchased. If a Western Bulldogs member wishes to cancel their membership product, a written request must be submitted to Membership Services via email to email@example.com or post to PO Box 4112 DC, West Footscray VIC 3012. If the fulfilment items have been sent prior to the request for cancellation, the membership product will not be cancelled or refunded. The Western Bulldogs reserves the right to cancel a membership without refund to any member that breaches the terms and conditions of membership. Any membership cancelled by the Western Bulldogs will result in consecutive years of membership being ceased.
18.VOTING RIGHTS Only ordinary, life or full (Social Club) members whose name appears on the Official Register of Members as of June 1 each year and who are over the age of 18 shall be eligible to vote at the Annual General Meeting (AGM). The Clubs AGM is usually held in late December.
The Auskick Junior Membership is a bonus 4 game General Admission access membership provided to each 2018 Community/Club NAB AFL Auskick participant who opts into receiving an AFL Club membership at the time of registration, by nominating his/her AFL Club of support (Club).
If a recipient of the Auskick Junior Membership elects to change the Club originally selected, the original Club membership will be cancelled. A new Club membership will only be provided if the original Club membership was not used.
An Auskick Junior Membership card will be included in the Auskick Benefits pack and mailed to the participant by the AFL after payment has been received.
Auskick Junior Membership are not transferable, cannot be resold and are non-refundable.
Auskick Junior Memberships are subject to all other terms and conditions of the Club’s membership.
The Club and/or AFL reserves the right to cancel any Auskick Junior Membership without a refund where a member is deemed by the Club and/or AFL to have breached these terms and conditions.
1. As a member of the Western Bulldogs Football Club, I will conduct myself in way which contributes to Western Bulldogs events being family-friendly enjoyable experiences for all who attend - this means refraining from engaging in disruptive and/or violent behaviour, foul or abusive language or obscene gestures.
2. I will not engage in nor endorse any form of vilification on the basis of race, gender, religion, ethnicity, age or sexuality.
3. While at Western Bulldogs games and events, I will not engage in conduct that could bring the Club or the game of Australian rules football into disrepute.
4. In any forum, including in the media, where I am acting as a Western Bulldogs Member or am identifiable as a Bulldogs Member, I will not engage in conduct that could bring the Club or Australian rules football into disrepute.
5. As a Western Bulldogs member, I have the right to hold and express robust views about our Club, our Board, Club Management and employees; and our players and team, but I will not display behaviour and language that is abusive or malicious.
6. Should I breach any of the above conditions of membership, I understand the Club has the right to act in the following ways:
- Provide compulsory education sessions to correct any behaviours that are in conflict of the Code of Conduct
- Temporarily suspend membership until conflicting behaviours are resolved
- Revoke membership rights and privileges permanently should the Club deem the offence necessary of such action
At Etihad Stadium, patrons can report poor behaviour of other patrons by sending an SMS to 0427 767 768 and stadium staff will respond.