1. As a member of the Western Bulldogs Football Club, I will conduct myself in a way which contributes to Western Bulldogs events being family-friendly enjoyable experiences for all who attend - this means refraining from engaging in disruptive and/or violent behaviour, foul or abusive language or obscene gestures.
2. I will not engage in nor endorse any form of vilification on the basis of race, gender, religion, ethnicity, age or sexuality.
3. While at Western Bulldogs games and events, I will not engage in conduct that could bring the Club or the game of Australian rules football into disrepute.
4. In any forum, including any media, where I am acting as a Western Bulldogs Member or am identifiable as a Bulldogs Member, I will not engage in conduct that could bring the Club or Australian rules football into disrepute.
5. As a Western Bulldogs member, I have the right to hold and express robust views about our Club, our Board, Club Management and employees; and our players and team, but I will not display behaviour and language that is abusive or malicious.
6. To manage individual alcohol consumption, ensuring intake does not lead to inappropriate social behaviour during a game or event, and to conduct themselves in a manner that does not damage (or have the potential to damage) the reputation of the Club, its members or supporters.
7. Should I breach any of the above conditions of membership, I understand the Club has the right to act in the following ways:
- Provide compulsory education sessions to correct any behaviours that are in conflict of the Code of Conduct
- Temporarily suspend membership until conflicting behaviours are resolved
- Revoke membership rights and privileges permanently should the Club deem the offence necessary of such action
Kylie Watson Wheeler
The Western Bulldogs encourages to report any anti-social behaviour through the following channels:
- Patrons can report poor behaviour of other patrons by sending an SMS to 0427 767 768 and Marvel stadium staff will respond.
- Patrons can report poor behaviour of other patrons by sending an email to our membership team on email@example.com
- Patrons can report poor social media behaviour of other patrons by sending an email to our social media team: firstname.lastname@example.org