Payment plan terms & conditions
1. Payment of your Western Bulldogs Membership fee may be made in one of three ways;
Committed Bulldog payment will be deducted in one (1) lump sum payment on 28th October 2022 via a nominated VISA or MasterCard.
Ten (10) month payment plan – Available only to 2022 renewing members on an existing then month payment plan
Committed Bulldog payments will be deducted in ten (10) equal instalments on the 28th* of each month, beginning on 28th October 2022 via a nominated VISA or MasterCard.
Six (6) month payment plan
Committed Bulldog payments will be deducted in six (6) equal instalments on the 28th* of each month, beginning on 28th October 2022 via a nominated VISA or MasterCard.
*If the 28th falls on a weekend or public holiday, your monthly instalment will be deducted on the next business day thereafter.
1. By signing with the Committed Bulldog payment plan, you authorise the Western Bulldogs Football Club to arrange a debit of funds from your nominated VISA or MasterCard in amounts and at intervals as owed and as advised.
2. Subject to members opting out in accordance with item 4, all members on the Committed Bulldog payment plan are automatically included into an Auto Renewal Agreement, facilitating automatic rollover of your memberships from year to year.
3. Members can only opt out of the Committed Bulldog payment plan during the period between the conclusion of their last instalment for the current season and the first instalment for the following season, by completing and returning the Committed Bulldog opt out form. All outstanding payments must be complete at the time of opting out. You will receive a notification from the Western Bulldogs Football Club at least 14 days prior to the first instalment of the following season, alerting you to the fact your membership will be auto-renewed in accordance with item 3 above, unless you opt out in accordance with this item 4.
4. Members will be given at least 14 days’ notice of any changes to the payment amount of their next season's membership or to the terms and conditions of the Committed Bulldog payment plan agreement.
5. If any payment fails to transfer between institutions on the 28th*, further attempts will be made to attempt to clear the fund transfer.
6. Members applying for the Committed Bulldog payment plan after the first scheduled payment will have the number of required payments deducted to bring them up to date with the schedule and then subsequent payments at each specified date.
7. If your debt is returned or dishonoured by your financial institution, an email will be sent to your nominated email address requesting immediate payment. Any fees levied to you by your financial institution will be payable by you.
8. Western Bulldogs Football Club may immediately suspend or cancel your membership if, on at least two consecutive occasions, your drawing is dishonoured by your financial institution. Western Bulldogs Football Club will notify you in writing to your nominated contact address or email if we suspend or cancel your Committed Bulldog payment plan arrangement. Please note if the cancellation of your membership occurs, at least 24 hours will be needed to reinstate your membership subject to full payment being received of all debts and payments due.
9. It is your responsibility to ensure that:
(a) the account details you have provided are correct and up to date for the duration of your Committed Bulldog payment plan arrangement; and
(b) you have sufficient clear funds available in the nominated account on the scheduled drawing date.
10. If your Membership is suspended or cancelled, you will not be able to gain access to any matches during the AFL Premiership Season or the Finals Series.
11. If you believe that a withdrawal has been initiated incorrectly, please contact the Western Bulldogs Football Club Membership Team on 03 8899 7414. You will receive a full refund of the withdrawal amount if a withdrawal has been made incorrectly and the Western Bulldogs Football Club cannot substantiate the reason for the withdrawal.